If you've logged in to your Nacelle account, and do not see your organization's Nacelle space, it is likely that you have not been added to the space. To gain access to a space, have someone from your organization login to the space, and invite you. This process can vary depending on what version of Nacelle you are on, but in either case should not take more than a few minute.
- Login to the Nacelle Dashboard, and select the space you'd like to invite the new user.
- Navigate to the Users page.
- On the Users page, use the "Add Users" button at the bottom of the page.
- Login to the Nacelle dashboard.
- Find the space you'd like to add the new user to.
- Click on the Add Users icon (pictured below).
- Click on the "Add or Invite New Members" button.
- Then select "Invite a User" from the dropdown, and enter their e-mail address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.