International pricing is not turned on by default. To use the feature described in this article please reach out to Nacelle Support, or an account manager.
- Navigate to Settings > Markets.
- On the Markets page, select "Add market."
- Give you market a name, add the relevant counties, and save.
Now login to your Nacelle space, and perform a re-index. Viewing the JSON should reveal the new prices for each market under. Specifically, international prices can be found under variants > priceRules.
A few points to note:
- The international prices you see in Nacelle were automatically converted and calculated by Shopify.
- International prices do not create webhooks, to get updated prices you will need to manually re-index within the Nacelle dashboard.