Nacelle V2 requires 'read selling plans' access to index Shopify properly.
How do you enable this access? Let's dive in.
1. Sign into your Shopify Store
2. Click on the search bar, followed by "apps", and "app and sales channel settings"
3. Click on "Develop Apps"
You have now navigated to the custom apps area of Shopify! This is where your Nacelle app lives.
4. Click on your Nacelle app (it likely has Nacelle in the name, if you have not yet created a Nacelle app follow these steps)
5. Click on the configuration tab
6. Click the "Storefront API Configuration" Edit Button
7. Scroll down to the "Read Selling Plans" check box, and check that box!
Nice work! You have now enabled read selling plans permissions for the Nacelle app. Indexing should be hunky dory. See Screenshots below for a visual guide.